A REALTOR® is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
Loyalty to clients;
Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
Cooperation with competitors;
Truthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.
Full-time Real Estate Professional
- Currently #17 in the RE/MAX Dixie Region for Commissions in 2009
- Member of the Birmingham Association of Realtors
- Member of the Birmingham Multiple Listing Service
- Member of the Alabama Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Rookie of the Year Candidate - 2007
- Member of the RE/MAX Executive Club - 2007
- Member of the Club of Excellence for sales over $4 million in 2008
- Member of the RE/MAX 100% Club in 2008
- Course completed on FSS&R which dealt with learning about “Distressed Properties”, “Short Sales”, and how to help clients prevent foreclosure. This course was taught by renowned Distressed Property Expert Nancy Freeman.
- Relocation Services within the Worldwide RE/MAX Network with over 100,000 Agents
- Sells Real Estate in Multiple Counties in Alabama
- Shelby County Resident for 30 years